Guests are required to conform to the approved standards of attire at all times. For greater certainty, the following guidelines shall be respected:
MAIN DINING ROOM – BUSINESS ATTIRE
- a. For men: ties, jackets, collared shirts, tailored slacks, or suits.
- b. For women: dresses, suits, skirts with blouses, tailored trousers with blouses, or evening pants.
ALL OTHER AREAS IN THE CLUB – CASUAL BUSINESS ATTIRE
- a. For men: smart, casual tailored trousers or pants (including denim); shirts with collars and sleeves; turtleneck sweaters; jacket optional but recommended.
- b. For women: smart, casual tailored trouser or pants (including denim); skirts; collared shirts; collarless blouses and sleeveless summer dresses.
MORE FORMAL BUSINESS ATTIRE IS ALWAYS APPROPRIATE AND ENCOURAGED IN THE CLUB.
** Please note, when attending a private event, the dress requirement is Casual Business Attire unless specified otherwise by the host**
NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE CLUB
- Shorts, track or yoga pants, faded, worn and/or torn trousers/pants, cargo pants
- Crop or tank top, t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, fleece jacket or pullover, outerwear
- Apparel with slogans or commercial messages, wrinkled or unwashed clothing, visible undergarments (i.e. underwear, bras)
- Canvas or nylon sneakers/athletic shoes, work boots, winter boots, open toe shoes for men, casual sandals (i.e. flip flops) for women
- Combat or tactical uniform
The Club offers the option to guests to pay their own charges by credit card (both Mastercard and Visa are accepted). Guests who are members of an affiliated Canadian club may sign back to their own club account.
For more information please contact:
Lynn Dunn, 613-233-7787, email@example.com
Rideau Club members planning to use the facilities of reciprocal Clubs must request a Letter of Introduction be sent to the receiving club in advance of your arrival. Members are encouraged to make themselves familiar with House Rules governing guest privileges at the reciprocal Club you will be visiting.
For further information, please contact :
Sonja Obradovic, 613-233-7787, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Club shall provide its own member with a Letter of Introduction. Upon presentation of the Letter of Introduction and a valid piece of identification, the Rideau Club will issue a Guest Card valid for two weeks. The Guest Card may be renewed once a year, for two weeks, upon request of the Member and approval of the Club.
No visiting Member may request more than four Introductions to the Rideau Club in any calendar year.
As a spousal Member of the Rideau Club you enjoy many of the same privileges as a shareholder at no added cost.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the Club. Please request the Wi-Fi credentials at the Front Desk.