COVID-19 CLUB UPDATES
MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR MEMBERS, GUESTS & ASSOCIATES.
The Rideau Club is committed to meeting and exceeding current safety standards set out by the Ottawa Public Health. Our protocols, hours of operation, and private events remain in line with recently updated provincial COVID-19 orders concerning restaurants, bars, meeting and event spaces.
For full details on our COVID-19 Safety and Operations Plans, in accordance with and provincial directives, and sanitization and distancing measures throughout the Club, please read the following:
Code Orange Restrictions – Effective November 7, 2020
- Indoor capacity must be limited to a maximum of 50 people (with physical distancing of 2 metres still required);
- No more than 4 people may be seated at each table;
- All Members and guests will be requested to sign a one-time declaration/acknowledgement waiver, and provide their name and contact information.
- Cliquez ici pour remplir le formulaire d’éxonération COVID-19
MODIFIED HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- Monday to Wednesday 7am to 5:30pm
- Thursday & Friday 7am to 8pm
Please note that you may visit the Club by reservation only to ensure physical distancing and respect capacity guidelines.
- Please view our updated dress code by clicking here.
- Valet parking is available, click here for additional details.
Please be reminded that the wearing of masks is mandatory upon entry to 99 Bank Street and the Rideau Club (there is a limit of two people in the elevator at a time unless from the same household.)
- Upon arrival at the Club, we ask that Members and guests sanitize their hands and check-in at the reservation desk;
- You will be asked to complete a wellness check before entering the Club. Wellness check will be comprised of a temperature scan and a sequence of 3 standard COVID-19 related questions.
If a member, guest or associate does not pass the wellness check, they will not be permitted to access the Club.
ONLINE MENUS, GROCERY & TAKE-OUT ORDERS
Executive Chef Jessica and her Culinary Team has created an inspiring menu and new items to choose from, using the finest of local ingredients
Enjoy lunch at work with our Meals-to-Go or dinner at home with our Take-Out Meals: Click here to place a Grocery or Take-out order
For any inquiries, please contact: Executive Chef Jessica Juneau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep well, be safe and we look forward to welcoming our Members and guests into the Rideau Club over the forthcoming weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Andy Lee, General Manager & COO at email@example.com