Executive Chef Jessica and her culinary team have created an inspiring menu and new items to choose from, using the finest of local ingredients.
For any inquiries, please contact: Executive Chef Jessica Juneau, 613-233-7787, email@example.com
Members and guests are required to conform to the approved standards of attire at all times. For greater certainty, the following guidelines shall be respected:
MAIN DINING ROOM – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE (temporary exemption due to COVID-19*)
(*Under normal circumstances, it is required to dress in Business Attire in the Main Dining Room)
- a. For men: smart, casual tailored trousers or pants; shirts with collars and sleeves; turtleneck sweaters; jackets but NO TIES REQUIRED.
- b. For women: smart, casual tailored trouser or pants; skirts; collared shirts; collarless blouses, and sleeveless summer dresses.
BAR & OTHER ROOMS – BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE (temporary exemption due to COVID-19*)
- a. For men: smart, casual tailored trousers or pants or denim; shirts with collars and sleeves; turtleneck sweaters; NO TIES OR JACKETS REQUIRED.
- b. For women: smart, casual tailored trouser or pants or denim; skirts; collared shirts; collarless blouses, and sleeveless summer dresses.
More formal business attire is always appropriate and encouraged in the Club.
Please note, when attending a private event, the dress requirement is Casual Business Attire unless specified otherwise by the host
Not permitted anywhere in the club
- Shorts, track or yoga pants, faded, worn, and/or torn trousers/pants, cargo pants
- Crop or tank top, t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, fleece jacket or pullover, outerwear
- Apparel with slogans or commercial messages, wrinkled or unwashed clothing, visible undergarments (i.e. underwear, bras)
- Canvas or nylon sneakers/athletic shoes, work boots, winter boots, open toe shoes for men, casual sandals (i.e. flip flops) for women
- Combat or tactical uniform
If you have any questions, please contact: Andy Lee (General Manager & COO), 613-233-7787, firstname.lastname@example.org